Indexlicious.com – Lobster Tail – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lobster Tail recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lobster Tail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobster Tail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lobster tail recipe. You can cook lobster tail using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lobster Tail:
- Provide 4 of lobster tail.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 of head garlic chopped.
- Take 8 of lemon wedges.
- Use 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 4 tsp of salt.
- Take 4 tsp of paprika.
Instructions to make Lobster Tail:
- Set oven @350 degrees..
- Prepare lobster tail. Cut along back of tail (STOP RIGHT BEFORE TAIL FIN). Separate meat from bottom of tail down to base of fin, keeping meat conected to base of fin..
- Take separated lobster meat and rub with olive oil, and lay meat ON TOP of shell. Sprinkle with salt and paprika..
- Place in 375 oven for 1-1 1/2 min per ounce…. ie. 8oz tail = 8 to 12 min till opaque..
- Remove from oven add a tbs of garlic butter to top each tail. Place the tails under the broiler for 3 mins till butter and tail start to brown..
- Serve with melted butter and lemon wedges..
- You can add a steak for surf and turf. Accompany with couscous and asparagus for a complete meal..
The Best Lobster Tail Recipe Ever is a decadent dinner made with large lobster tails smothered with a buttery garlic herb sauce then broiled under high heat making these lobster tails tender and juicy. Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise. Pull apart shells slightly, and season meat with equal amounts butter, paprika, salt, and white pepper. There is also a third way, which is a variation of the two.
If you find this Lobster Tail recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.