Indexlicious.com – Perfect Lobster! – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Perfect Lobster! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Perfect Lobster! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Perfect Lobster! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to perfect lobster! recipe. To make perfect lobster! you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Perfect Lobster!:
- Use 4 of Lobster Tails (I use frozen) thaw according to directions.
- Provide 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 pinch of of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Perfect Lobster!:
- Microwave butter and seasonings for about 1 minute until butter is melted. Stir. Preheat oven to 400..
- Use a pair of shears/scissors and cut a straight line down the top of the tail shell until you reach the fan-shaped portion of the tail. (its ok if some of the meat is cut).
- Fold a paper towel in half. Lay the lobster tail on its side and wrap the other half of the paper towel over the top of the lobster. Press down on the shell with your palm until the tail cracks..
- Open the shell of the tail like a book and using your fingers pull the meat up and out of the shell. Keep the meat near the tail still attached..
- Push the sides of shell back together and lay the meat ontop of the shell. Use shears/knive to finish butterflying the top of the meat..
- Cut two pieces of foil a bit larger than the tails. Place tails on foil and brush marinade on top of meat..
- Lift one layer of lobster up and fold to create a pocket around the lobster and repeat with second sheet of foil. Place on baking sheet according to chart above!.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil. Place tails in the boiling water and simmer, uncovered, until the shells turn red and the meat turns opaque and tender. These are NOT lobsters cut in half, they are whole, live lobsters! Halves are a large enough lobster for a "Maine" course lobster dinner. This a nice hefty lobster perfect for a special occasion like a birthday or an anniversary.
If you find this Perfect Lobster! recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.