Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect South Indian Inspired Pea Soup with Tomato and Cauliflower recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian Inspired Pea Soup with Tomato and Cauliflower recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Something that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Your overall health can be greatly improved by simply eating plenty of berries. The initial thing you will find out about berries is just about any variety of berry has a lot of vitamin C. One more thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian inspired pea soup with tomato and cauliflower recipe. To make south indian inspired pea soup with tomato and cauliflower you need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook South Indian Inspired Pea Soup with Tomato and Cauliflower:
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 2 of onions, minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of ceylon cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric (haldi).
- Get 3 of dried red Indian chilis.
- Use 1 of handful curry leaves, chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Take 3 medium of Indian green chilis.
- Use 3 small of Indian green chiles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut, dried or powder.
- Get 1 lb of dried split peas.
- Get 5 of plum tomatoes, diced.
- Provide 1 head of cauliflower, coarsely chopped into florets.
- Use 10 cup of water.
- Use 1 bunch of fresh cilantro.
Instructions to make South Indian Inspired Pea Soup with Tomato and Cauliflower:
- Heat the oil on low in an 8 qt pressure cooker.
- Add the onions and salt as the base.
- Add the next 8 ingredients to the mix.
- When the mixture cooks down a pit, add the tomatoes and peas.
- Cook the mixture for a minute or two to soften the tomato, and then add the cauliflower florets.
- Add the water.
- Seal and bring to pressure, holding at pressure for 10 minutes..
- Turn off heat and let settle 10 more minutes..
- Cool and depressurize the pressure cooker by running under cold water..
- Stir and mix in cilantro.
- Salt to taste and serve, keeping in mind that pea soup starts off thin and thickens substantially over time. If the mixture becomes too thick, ad water and salt as desired..
I thought I'd start with a non-traditional sounding soup: Indian Spiced Tomato-Cauliflower Soup. I know it sounds strange, but even if you don't like cauliflower, you will like this soup. Indian Spiced Cauliflower, Potato, and Pea Soup Printable Recipe. Combining fresh green peas (or frozen peas) and ripe tomatoes makes a high-quality soup. To make this pureed dish, I used butter, cumin, sugar, salt, and red chili powder along with these veggies.
If you find this South Indian Inspired Pea Soup with Tomato and Cauliflower recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.