Indexlicious.com – Tasty pea soup with asparagus and potatoes! – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tasty pea soup with asparagus and potatoes! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tasty pea soup with asparagus and potatoes! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tasty pea soup with asparagus and potatoes! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tasty pea soup with asparagus and potatoes! recipe. To cook tasty pea soup with asparagus and potatoes! you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tasty pea soup with asparagus and potatoes!:
- Use 7 of asparagus with bottom parts cut off.
- Take 2/3 of medium potatoes, boiled.
- Take 5 cups of frozen peas.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Canola oil.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Provide 3 cups of vegetable stock.
- Take 1/3 cup of cream or sour cream.
- Get to taste of salt/pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of all purpose seasoning.
- Use 3 pieces of leek – white and light green parts only.
- Prepare of few drops green food colouring.
Instructions to make Tasty pea soup with asparagus and potatoes!:
- Cook onions halfway with oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic to onions and cook both until softened..
- Add boiled potatoes, asparagus, leek, frozen peas (cook frozen peas in microwave first for 1 1/2 minutes) and vegetable stock to pan..
- Simmer (low heat) for 10 minutes..
- Add cream and simmer for a further 4 minutes..
- Puree soup in a blender and drain soup (if you have a bad blender).
- Microwave soup for 1 1/2 minutes and serve..
Serve it warm or chilled depending on the weather.—Fern Vitense, Tipton, Iowa Heat oil in a large sauce pot, add onion and cook over medium heat until tender. Add flour and stir to coat onions. Add asparagus, milk, broth, potatoes, salt and pepper, increase heat to medium high and cook until thick and bubbling, stirring often. Working in small batches, purée soup in a blender. Strain the soup through a sieve, pressing down on any solids with the back of a spoon to remove as much liquid as possible.
If you find this Tasty pea soup with asparagus and potatoes! recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.