Indexlicious.com – Drunken Spicy Shrimp with Asparagus – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drunken Spicy Shrimp with Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drunken Spicy Shrimp with Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to drunken spicy shrimp with asparagus recipe. You can cook drunken spicy shrimp with asparagus using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Drunken Spicy Shrimp with Asparagus:
- Use 4 pounds of frozen shrimp .
- Use 2 of bushels fresh asparagus.
- Use 2 of large tablespoons margarine OR butter.
- Use 2 of onions, sliced.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper (you can easily add more if you want it extra spicy !) .
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 12-15 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use of Salt (if you think it might need a little bit).
- Provide 1 of beer (your favorite brand !).
- Provide of Cooked white rice.
Steps to make Drunken Spicy Shrimp with Asparagus:
- Rinse, devein, and remove shells and tails from shrimp, set off to the side…….
- Rinse asparagus and cut off woody stems from asparagus, then cut asparagus into chunks……..
- In a large pot melt your margarine or butter……..
- Sauté your sliced onions and chopped asparagus until asparagus are slightly tender…….
- Add to asparagus and onions your black pepper, crushed red pepper, ground ginger, minced garlic and a little bit of salt if you like, sauté for several more minutes or until veggies are tender……….
- Now add in your favorite beer , boil until beer has been reduced……..keep stirring !!! .
- Next add in your raw shrimp and keep sautéing until shrimp turn pink…….. keep stirring !!!!!……… .
- Remove from heat, then serve with white rice and enjoy !!!.
This shrimp would also be excellent over your favorite pasta, like orzo or spaghetti. For sides, serve the shrimp with broccolini or wilted spinach with garlic and oil or a salad like a Caprese Salad. Drain pasta; add to shrimp mixture and toss. In a large bowl, place shrimp, seasoning with salt and pepper; set aside. In a smaller bowl, mix the water with the sugar, oyster sauce, and corn starch; set aside.
If you find this Drunken Spicy Shrimp with Asparagus recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.