Indexlicious.com – Easy chicken and biscuit casserole – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy chicken and biscuit casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chicken and biscuit casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken and biscuit casserole recipe. To make easy chicken and biscuit casserole you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy chicken and biscuit casserole:
- Use 1 of cooking spray.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 4 of cubed cooked chicken breast ( I used 5 breasts we like lots of meat).
- Take 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 4 cup of mixed frozen vegetables-any you like ( I usually use fresh broccolli, corn, carrots, green beans which I add with chicken last 10 mins so vegs can soak up the seasoning).
- Take 1 tsp of chicken boullion or 1 cubes.
- Take 1 1/2 can of which is 12 refrigerated biscuit dough( I usually use Pillsbury buttermilk or any unsweetened biscuit.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Use 10 oz of 1 can-condensed mushroom soup.
- Take 10 oz of 1 can-condensed cream chicken soup.
Steps to make Easy chicken and biscuit casserole:
- Season your chicken with seasoning of your choice- I use poultry seasoning when chicken in raw. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil into a skillet, add chicken, cook for 15 mins covered on med-low heat. Add chopped onion & boullion, cook for 3 mins. Add vegetables for last 10 mins of cooking. If using frozen vegs add at last 5 mins of cooking just to warm up. Preheat oven at 400°f.
- Remove chicken breast & cubed. All this point if your using fresh vegs they should be done also..
- Spray a 13×9 pan with cooking spray. Pour soups, milk, thyme & pepper & mix well. Add vegs mix well. Add chicken mix well. Place in oven for 15 mins at 400°f . Take out and mix well..
- Cut biscuits into quarter pieces. And cover chicken mixture with biscuits. Then place back into oven for 15 more mins or until biscuits are golden brown..
Add the mixed vegetables and shredded chicken, stir until fully incorporated. Turn to these easy chicken casserole recipes on busy weeknights! Find recipes for chicken casseroles made with noodles, rice, biscuits and more. Easy Bisquick drop biscuits are the topping for this hearty dish, which sit on top of the chicken filling like fluffy, cheesy little pillows. After a few minutes in the oven, you'll be warmly greeted with a bubbling dish of golden brown creamed chicken and biscuits!
If you find this Easy chicken and biscuit casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.