Indexlicious.com – Oats spring onion paratha broccoli cheese tikki kathi roll – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oats spring onion paratha broccoli cheese tikki kathi roll recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oats spring onion paratha broccoli cheese tikki kathi roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats spring onion paratha broccoli cheese tikki kathi roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Pick water over other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats spring onion paratha broccoli cheese tikki kathi roll recipe. To make oats spring onion paratha broccoli cheese tikki kathi roll you only need 18 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oats spring onion paratha broccoli cheese tikki kathi roll:
- Use 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta).
- You need 2 tbsp of low-fat curds (dahi).
- Take to taste of salt.
- Take 1 cup of chopped spring onions whites.
- Take 2 cups of chopped spring onion greens.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Get 2 tsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
- Take 2 tsp of ginger-green chilli paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of finely chopped garlic (lehsun).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated processed cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of finely chopped broccoli.
- Take 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of finely chopped onions.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste.
- Take 1 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- Get to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled and grated potatoes.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of olive oil for greasing and cooking.
Steps to make Oats spring onion paratha broccoli cheese tikki kathi roll:
- For the dough Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds..
- Add the spring onion whites, ginger-green chilli paste, garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Add the spring onion greens and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally..
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and keep aside..
- How to proceed Roll out the 1portion of the dough in round shape…
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha, using ¼ tsp of oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides..
- Make more parathas with same method..
- Keep aside.
- For tikki..Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions, ginger-garlic paste and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Add the broccoli and salt and sauté on a slow flame for 3 minutes. Keep aside to cool completely..
- Once cooled, transfer the broccoli mixture into a deep bowl, add the potatoes and cheese and mix well..
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape each portion into a log shape..
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the tikkis using olive oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides..
- Keep aside..
- Assemblekathirolls Take Paratha..spread some mayonese,shredded cabbage,Put brocolli cheese tikki…
- Spread some ketch up & grated cheese…
- Roll down it very slowly…insert tooth pick.
- Njoy ur Spring onion oats paratha brocolli cheese tikki kathi roll..
KOLKATA PANEER TIKKA KATHI ROLL paneer tikka + onion + eggs + indian spices + wheat laccha paratha FALAFEL GYROS Chick pea patty + lebanese pickle +fries + garlic labneh + toum + pita PIZZA tomato + mozzarella cheese + basil PIZZA ALLA FUNGHI + caramelized onion + feta cheese PIZZA FOUR SEASONS PIZZA Spring onion, cheese chips, fusilli pasta oregano. In a large bowl take grated broccoli, beetroot, mashed potato, oats (if using), green chilies, ginger, coriander leaves, red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, salt, chaat masala, lemon juice and mix well to combine. Roll the roti and toast it in tawa. Drizzle some egg over the top and cook on both sides till golden and egg sets. Take your prepared roti,filling,onions,capsicum,coriander leaves,lemon juice.
If you find this Oats spring onion paratha broccoli cheese tikki kathi roll recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.