Indexlicious.com – Delicious Split Yellow Mung Bean Sweet Potato with Coconut Milk Dessert Soup – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Delicious Split Yellow Mung Bean Sweet Potato with Coconut Milk Dessert Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Delicious Split Yellow Mung Bean Sweet Potato with Coconut Milk Dessert Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Split Yellow Mung Bean Sweet Potato with Coconut Milk Dessert Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious split yellow mung bean sweet potato with coconut milk dessert soup recipe. To make delicious split yellow mung bean sweet potato with coconut milk dessert soup you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Delicious Split Yellow Mung Bean Sweet Potato with Coconut Milk Dessert Soup:
- Provide 1/2 cup of peeled mung bean (you can get it in any Asian store).
- Prepare 1 of medium sweet potatoes (yams).
- Provide of Sugar (depends how much you like the sweetness).
- Prepare 2-3 cups of water.
- Get 1/2 cup of or more coconut milk.
- Take Pinch of salt (1/8 tsp salt).
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Delicious Split Yellow Mung Bean Sweet Potato with Coconut Milk Dessert Soup:
- Rinse and soak the mung bean for at least 2hours.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into cube.
- Using medium saucepan add water, add the mung bean (the water should be at least 1 inches covers the mung bean). Bring it into boil cook for awhile, then put it into simmer until the mung bean tender. Add water if soup gets too thick..
- Then add the sweet potatoes cubes and sprinkle salt. Add sugar and let it cook until the sugar dissolves and the sweet potatoes are soft. Then add coconut milk and vanilla extract. Bring it in to boil. Once it boil then turn off the heat or put it in the simmer..
- Serve warm or chilled as you like. If you like chilled soup, you have to stored it in the refrigerator before served. Enjoy!.
- Everything what you want to eat can be served from your kitchen. HappyCooking❤️.
Add onion, garlic, ginger and saute until fragrant. Add the mung beans and the sweet potatoes, then add the rest of the vegetables and the spices. Stir well to combine all the ingredients and bring to a boil. This chunky soup is a great way to enjoy mung beans and sweet potato as you console your way into colder weather. A green glow: Mung bean: comes from India and has been used for thousands of years for Chinese medicinal purposes.
If you find this Delicious Split Yellow Mung Bean Sweet Potato with Coconut Milk Dessert Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.