Indexlicious.com – Mini Lobster Potato Rolls – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Lobster Potato Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Lobster Potato Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini lobster potato rolls recipe. You can have mini lobster potato rolls using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mini Lobster Potato Rolls:
- You need 1 of Cooked Lobster Tail.
- You need 3 of Small Potato Rolls.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of (or to taste) Mayonnaise (or Miracle Whip).
- Provide 1/2 cup of (or as needed) Lemon Juice.
- Use 1 of Paprika or Smoked Paprika.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of (or to taste) Garlic Powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of (or to taste) Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt (or to taste).
- Use 1 tbsp of (or to taste) Butter.
Steps to make Mini Lobster Potato Rolls:
- Crack open tail of lobster and extract the meat (if not already done). Cut lobster tail meat into small chunks..
- Put lobster meat into bowl along with mayonnaise, salt, pepper, garlic, 3 1/4 teaspoons of lemon juice, and mix..
- Grab 3 small potato rolls and cut them in half, on the sides, without cutting completely through them..
- Melt near a tablespoon of butter into a pan..
- Place the rolls in the pan. Toast them (split side down) in the pan for around 1 minute (the toasting part depends on how much you would like for your bread to be toasted so the time can vary)..
- After toasting, place split rolls on plate and fill each one with the lobster meat mixture..
- Sprinkle paprika on top of each roll. If you have any left over lemon juice in the squeezed lemon, garnish rolls by squeezing a little bit of lemon juice over them..
On the legend of Martin's Potato Rolls, the unassuming buns that took over the culinary community "Martin's Potato Rolls are truly the best and there is no substitute Every burger, shrimp salad and fried chicken sandwich served on a Martin's Potato Roll provides a welcome reminder that great food needn't be expensive or complicated.. Sometimes the simplest ingredients are capable of. I love potato rolls and these didn't disappoint. They were easy to make and were very soft, fluffy & moist. I recommend oiling your fingers when you start to shape the rolls, as the dough can be a bit sticky.
If you find this Mini Lobster Potato Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.