Indexlicious.com – Roasted Cauliflowers with Asparagus and Bell Peppers – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted Cauliflowers with Asparagus and Bell Peppers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Cauliflowers with Asparagus and Bell Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cauliflowers with Asparagus and Bell Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflowers with asparagus and bell peppers recipe. You can cook roasted cauliflowers with asparagus and bell peppers using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Cauliflowers with Asparagus and Bell Peppers:
- You need 2 cups of Cauliflower , medium size cut ,.
- Use 1 cup of Asparagus , small size cut ,.
- Provide 1 cup of Red bell pepper , square cut ,.
- Use 1 tbsp of Olive oil ,.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano ,.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Basil ,.
- Get 1 1/2 tsps of Garlic salt , (Substitute with chopped garlic for enhanced flavor).
- Prepare to taste of Salt ,.
- Get 1 tsp of Black pepper ,.
- Get 1 tbsp of Methi Kasoori ,.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsps of Butter ,.
Steps to make Roasted Cauliflowers with Asparagus and Bell Peppers:
- Preheat the oven to 350 F..
- In a zip-lock bag, add all the seasoning, except for the butter..
- Add the cut vegetables into the bag. Seal the bag and shake it well till the seasoning coats the vegetables..
- Grease a baking dish with some olive oil..
- Spread the seasoned vegetables on the baking dish..
- After the oven is preheated, place the baking dish inside and bake for 25 minutes..
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and check to see if the vegetables are tender and well-seasoned. Now add butter on top of the vegetables..
- Set the oven in broil mode and place the baking dish again inside the oven for 10 minutes..
- Remove the baking dish and serve hot. You can accompany this dish with grilled fish or pasta or any dish of your liking..
Trim asparagus (snap off end) and place in a large zip loc bag. Add red pepper slices, olive oil, zest, juice, salt and pepper. Seal bag and shake to evenly coat. Arrange asparagus spears and sliced bell peppers on foil lined cookie sheet. Coat vegetables with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
If you find this Roasted Cauliflowers with Asparagus and Bell Peppers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.