Indexlicious.com – Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's creamy seafood spread on bagels & crostinis recipe. You can cook mike's creamy seafood spread on bagels & crostinis using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis:
- Get of ● For The Seafood [all seafood fine chopped].
- Use 1 Cup of King Crab Leg Meat.
- Take 1 Cup of Lobster Tail Meat.
- Get 1 Cup of Flaked Salmon.
- You need 1 Cup of Shrimp.
- Provide 1/4 of Lemon Juiced.
- Prepare of ● For The Creams [all room temp].
- Take 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Take 1 tsp of Fresh Dill Weed.
- Use 2 tbsp of Fresh Sour Cream.
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables [all vegetables fine chopped or minced].
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Celery.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Fresh Dill.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use of ● For The Seasonings.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Celery Seeds.
- Provide of ● For The Breads.
- Provide of Assorted Fresh Toasted Bagles.
- Provide of Stonefire Naan Breads.
- Provide of Assorted Quality Crackers.
- You need of Fresh Quality Crostinis.
- Provide of Sliced Lemon Wedges.
Instructions to make Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis:
- Fine chop your seafood..
- Fine chop your vegetables and add to seafood. Mix well..
- Mix everything else together well and chill for a few hours..
- Smear on bagles, crostinis or, quality crackers..
- Fresh Stonefire Naan Breads pictured..
- Fresh crostinis pictured..
- Garnish with fresh chives and lemon wedges. Enjoy!.
Fine mince all of your vegetables, add herbs and crab meat and mix well in cream cheese and sour cream mixture. Place crab spread in a decorative serving bowl and refrigerate. Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro. Or, serve spread in individual ramikins. Slice a few day-old bagel into thin rounds.
If you find this Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.