Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mixed Vegetables kuttu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Vegetables kuttu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Vegetables kuttu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will see that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. This is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
One of the first varieties of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will find that most berries have large amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. Almost all berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off a number of diseases.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetables kuttu recipe. To make mixed vegetables kuttu you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Vegetables kuttu:
- Get 1 big cup of boiled Toor dal(split pigeon pea).
- Prepare 1 small cup of of boiled peanuts.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Chana dal(split Bengal gram).
- Use 2 tablespoons of udad dal(split black gram).
- Take 1 teaspoon of jeera(cumin seeds).
- Take 1 tablespoon of kali mirch(pepper corns).
- Use 1 teaspoon of rai(mustard seeds).
- Prepare 2 pinches of hing.(asefetoda).
- Take 3 of red chillies.
- Use Half teaspoon of haldi (turmeric).
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1 of medium sized cup of freshly grated coconut.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of ghee.
- Provide 1 small cup of each of raw bananas, beans, carrots, sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 small cup of potatoes, sweet pumpkin and chow chow.
Instructions to make Mixed Vegetables kuttu:
- In a cooker boil Toor dal, peanuts and vegetables(cut into medium sized cubes). Add a pinch of salt to vegetables while boiling..
- In a pan heat a table spoon of ghee. Fry Chana dal, udad dal, jeera and red chillies and pepper corn..Let the flame be low. Cook it till it changes colour. Once cooled, blend it with coconut. Add little bit of water while blending..
- Heat a pan. Add ghee. Roast rai and hing. Add the vegetables and peanuts. Let it cook for two minutes. Add the dal paste. Add salt and turmeric. Add a small cup of water. Cook for about ten minutes. It's ready to be served..
It is a simple and delicious dish using lentils and vegetables usually served with rice. I love this version of instant pot mixed vegetable kootu. They are nutirtious, protein rich and sometimes perfect enough to eat on its own. If you haven't tried eating it with some hot rice and a drizzle of nalla ennai (sesame oil), you got to try it now. Poricha Kootu is a vegetable stew made using steamed vegetables which are cooked in moong dal and coconut based gravy.
If you find this Mixed Vegetables kuttu recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.