Indexlicious.com – One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to one-pot healthy creamy spinach asparagus pasta recipe. To make one-pot healthy creamy spinach asparagus pasta you need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta:
- Use 1/2 of large onion, chopped.
- Use 8 of asparagus leaves, chopped.
- You need of garlic salt.
- Take 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Use of ~ 1 1/2 cup organic chicken stock.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of reduced 1% milk.
- Use 1 handful of spinach leaves.
- Use of ~2 cups Italian dry garofalo pasta (or any other variety).
- Get 1-2 tsp of cornstarch (depending how thick you want your sauce to be).
- Get of optional: sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Use of optional: some cubed smoked ham or cooked sausage chunks.
- Provide of optional: some diced bell pepper for more sweet tanginess to cut the richness, add in with the onions.
Steps to make One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta:
- Heat up the oil in a small heavy-bottomed saucepan with the diced onions and asparagus.
- Toss in some garlic salt and sautee for around 3-5 minutes..
- Then add in the chicken stock and milk, it should be around 1.5 inches from the rim (so that it doesn't boil over)..
- Add in the dry pasta.
- Continue to cook on medium heat until the mixtures starts to boil..
- Then, boil the mixture for around 10 minutes stirring every once in a while with a rubber spatula until the pasta is soft and al dente. (If you want to add ham or cooked meatballs or sausages, now is the time to do it).
- Add in the spinach and stir.
- Dissolve corn starch in around 1 tablespoon of water and add to the sauce/pasta..
- Stir until the sauce thickens a little (sauce will continue to thicken as it cools!) and remove from heat..
- Serve plain or sprinkle with some parmesan cheese (optional).
- If not salty enough, sprinkle some more garlic salt until desired taste..
Bring the pot to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently. The steps are simple: saute the garlic, simmer the veg stock and pasta, stir in the cream cheese and seasoning, then fold in the spinach. Top with vegan parmesan or nutritional yeast if you want. To make this recipe gluten-free, simply substitute the penne with your favorite GF pasta. Heat a skillet to medium-high heat with a drizzle of olive oil.
If you find this One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.