Indexlicious.com – pan fried haddock with asparagus and potato – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best pan fried haddock with asparagus and potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to pan fried haddock with asparagus and potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried haddock with asparagus and potato recipe. To make pan fried haddock with asparagus and potato you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare pan fried haddock with asparagus and potato:
- Get 2 medium of haddock.
- Take 1 dozen of asparagus.
- Take 5 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 bunch of rosemary.
- Get 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of hot paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of all purpose seasoning.
Instructions to make pan fried haddock with asparagus and potato:
- melt 1 table spoon of butter in large pan and place in haddock skin side down.
- wash and cut potatoes in to squares, then cover in flour and a pinch of salt.
- add tablespoon of butter to another pan and add prepared asparagus on low heat.
- fry off some rosemary and crushed garlic in oil in another pan, add potatoes.
- sprinkle teaspoons of paprika and all purpose seasoning to haddock and ensure the skins aren't sticking to the pan.
- give the asparagus a shake and add salt and pepper if you wish.
- turn the potatoes a few times and add a little butter if necessary.
- turn haddock and keep on medium heat until cooked through.
- ensure everything is cooked thoroughly and serve :).
A must try – it will be a keeper. Great with salad and rice or potato! Pour dressing over the warm potatoes. Louise serves pan-fried haddock atop a fluffy potato cake in this stunning brunch dish. Topping the fish with an oozing poached egg and plenty of homemade hollandaise adds plenty of luxury to the dish.
If you find this pan fried haddock with asparagus and potato recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.