Indexlicious.com – Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's chilled chunky lobster salad recipe. You can cook mike's chilled chunky lobster salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad:
- Use 2 (8 oz) of Lobster Tails [steamed – rough chopped].
- You need 10 oz of Immitation Crab Meat [flaked].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Celery [fine minced – with leaves].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Provide 3/4 Cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dill Weed.
- Prepare of Pepper [to taste].
- You need of Whole Milk [optional – used to thin mixture if needed].
Steps to make Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad:
- Steam lobster tails on a lifted rack covered for 20 minutes. Allow them to cool and rough chop lobster..
- Or, you can broil them. See my recipe for Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails..
- Flake your chilled Immitation Crab Meat. Don't use real crab meat. It'll overwhelm your dish making it too rich. Pictured below is a great brand..
- Zest your lemon, fine mince your celery and chop your chives. Mix all other ingredients in a bowl. Gently fold in your seafood. Use whole milk to thin if you feel your mixture is too thick. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes to an hour. Serve with lemon wedges to the side. Garnish with fresh parsley and paprika..
In a medium mixing bowl, combine celery, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Kosher salt, black pepper and chives. When smooth, toss with chopped lobster meat. Serve over leafy greens, avocado halves or tomato halves. I've loved this vintage Seafood Salad recipe since I was a child! The classic dish is made with imitation crab, which I've shown here, but you can also prepare the dish with shrimp, lobster or real crabmeat to make it your own.
If you find this Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.