Indexlicious.com – Mike's EZ Prime Rib – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Prime Rib recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Prime Rib recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez prime rib recipe. You can cook mike's ez prime rib using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's EZ Prime Rib:
- Provide of Prime Rib.
- Prepare 5 lb of Prime Rib [bone in].
- Take 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Use 1/3 cup of Minced Garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Dried Onion Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Dried Thyme.
- Use of Options And Sides.
- Prepare of [sides] Inglehoffers Creamy Horseradish [the best brand out there IMHO].
- Prepare of [sides] Creamed Spinach.
- Use of [sides] Wedge Salad.
- Take of [sides] Fresh Steamed Asparagus.
- Take of [sides] Seafood [why not make it a surf & turf?].
- Take 2 Packets of Au Jus Sauce [+ 2 cups beef broth with sodium – McCormick is a great brand + fresh parsley for garnish].
- Use of Kitchen Equipment.
- Provide 1 of large Disposable Aluminum Roasting Pan.
- Use 1 of large Metal Roasting Rack.
- Use 1 of Quality Meat Thermometer.
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Prime Rib:
- Bring roast to room temperature for at least 2 hours prior to cooking..
- Rinse roast and daub dry. Place on a metal rack in a roasting pan – fat side up. Leave binding strings in tact..
- Mix all dry seasonings together in a bowl. Place minced garlic and oil in a separate bowl..
- ● Rinse your roast and pat it completely dry with absorbent paper towels. ● Coat your roast in your oil and garlic mixture. Use all. ● Then, pat on your dry seasonings all the way around. ● Know that no salt is needed in your rub since your Au Jus with beef broth will lend all the sodium you'll want..
- ● Do not cover roast and cook on a lifted oven rack at 400° for the first 15 minutes. Then, reduce heat to 325° and time for 20 minutes per total pound. ● This will give you a nice medium rare center and well done ends. ● Cut time by 3 minutes per pound if you want a very rare center like I do. ● An ultimate internal temp of 120° stuck in your thickest roast part makes for a perfect rare prime rib in my opinion..
- ● Pull roast from oven and let it rest for 5 + covered for minutes before slicing. This will help its fluids to rise to the surface. ● Cut binding strings. ● Slice in between bones and serve as 1 lb slabs per guest. ● Serve with piping hot Au Jus and chilled Horseradish Sauce..
- Make your Au Jus but substitute the water called for with beef broth for a more pronounced beef flavor..
- ● Upon serving, I'll lay the 1 lb slab on a guests serving plate alone. Then, I'll ladle piping hot Au Jus around the meat. I'll then garnish individual slabs with fresh parsley. ● Any other sides – I'll serve in seperate bowls or on side plates. [i.e., stacked baked potatoes, fresh asparagus, creamed spinach with bread, garlic risotto, or, simple wedge salads] ● You can also serve this as an impressive Surf & Turf dish. Just add steamed seafood of your choosing to the side. I'll commonly add King Crab Legs, Jumbo Shrimp or, Jumbo Scallops..
- ● Steam de-thawed crab legs for 5 to 8 minutes in a slight amount of water, lemon juice, pepper corns, a bay leaf and crushed garlic cloves to taste. ● Serve legs with melted or clarified butter and lemon wedges..
- ● Another great side is baked potatoes. ● See my recipe for Mike's Perfect Baked Potatoes..
- Creamed Spinach. Another great side dish. Quite traditional!.
- Rare Prime Rib with a dark Au Jus and chilled Horseradish pictured below..
- Any leftovers can easily make an incredible New Orleans Old Sober, aka, Yakamein Soup. Check that recipe out in my personal recipes under Mike's Old Sober Soup. It's absolutely one of my wife's, friends and neighbors favorite soups! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340687-mikes-traditional-old-sober-soup.
Simple and authentic homemade […] Mike's EZ Chicken Fried Steak & Sides. Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mike's ez chicken fried steak & sides. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique.
If you find this Mike's EZ Prime Rib recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.