Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moong daal handvo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong daal handvo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
While most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also provide potassium. You will recognize that one of the vegetables we are referring to is broccoli, which is full of potassium. You will in addition discover that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moong daal handvo recipe. To make moong daal handvo you only need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Moong daal handvo:
- Get 3/4 cup of green split (soaked) 1/4 cup water 3green chilli.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped carrot(any vegetables) 1/4 cup boil green pea.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped onion 1tbsp ginger garlic paste 2tbsp besan.
- Take 1/4 cup of sooji 1/2 packet eno 1 tbsp Rai 1 tbsp seasmee seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Moong daal handvo:
- Take a mixer jar transfer green split add water,green chilli and Grind it coarsely after this transfer the mixture to a bowl..
- Add vegetables,paste,besan, suji,pea,salt,onion and eno.mix it properly.
- Take a pane on medium flame add oil after 1/2 min.add Rai,til and after 1 min. Add the batter and set it with spoon properly and cover it 7-8 min.after 7-8 min..flip the handvo..after 8 min..handvo ready to both sides….
Usually, handvo is made of rice but to make it healthy and protein-rich we have used moong dal which is high in its protein content This easy to make recipe can be your perfect. Handvo is a relishing breakfast for Gujarati people, prepared with rice, dal, and vegetables. It is Healthy as well as Delicious. The preparation of this cake is easy, and you would enjoy it with spicy green chutney. But here to make it more nutritious I have added sprouted whole moong and semolina/sooji.
If you find this Moong daal handvo recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.