Indexlicious.com – Soup de jour (leftovers lol) – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soup de jour (leftovers lol) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soup de jour (leftovers lol) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soup de jour (leftovers lol) recipe. You can cook soup de jour (leftovers lol) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Soup de jour (leftovers lol):
- Take 1/2 of stick sauteed cut up keilbasa in canola oil.
- Get 1/2 of bunch asparagus roasted in oven in canola oil, butter, n salt/pepper.
- Use 10 of baby carrots.
- Get 5 of leaves of fresh oregano.
- Provide 1 of small can cream of mushroom n chicken soup.
- Use 1 of quart box of chicken stock.
- Provide 1/2 of small onion n red bell pepper diced.
- Take 1/2 of spaghetti squash roasted in canola oil, salt/pepper n paprika n shredded into "noodles" with a fork.
Steps to make Soup de jour (leftovers lol):
- Put chicken stock, onion, red bell pepper n carrots in crock pot n cook on low for 2hours.
- Add oregano leaves asparagus n keilbasa leftovers cook for another hour.
- Add roasted n fork shredded spaghetti squash, cream of mushroom n chicken soup n pint of half n half, n salt/pepper to taste.
- I'll eat with butter bread, toast, bicuits, etc :).
Add more dashi to your soup if you want a stronger stock. You can use yellow, white or red miso paste for this soup. Divine Vegetable Beef Soup is a hearty, savory and comforting meal in a bowl. A good hearty beef stew just makes life a little better. For variations of beef stew try Best Ever Beef… Short Rib Soup is a hearty soup that could easily be a main entree or an appetizer, make sure you serve it with a hearty loaf of bread or Sweet Potato Cornbread to soak up all of the zesty goodness.
If you find this Soup de jour (leftovers lol) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.