Indexlicious.com – Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy thai chicken rice noodle soup recipe. To cook mike's spicy thai chicken rice noodle soup you need 37 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup:
- Provide of Noodles.
- Take 2 of 16 oz Asian Rice Stick Noodles [room temp].
- Use of Spicy Thai Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Precooked Rotisserie Shreadded Chicken.
- Prepare 3 box of 32 oz Chicken Broth [+ reserves].
- You need 2 tbsp of Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce [+ reserves].
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Thai Lemon Grass [minced].
- Get 10 of Thai Chile Peppers [stems removed – left whole – + reserves].
- Use 2/3 cup of Thai Basil [chopped + reserves].
- Use 1 cup of Fresh Bean Sprouts [left whole – + reserves].
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Take 1 of 1" Piece Fresh Ginger [peeled – left whole].
- Take 2/3 cup of Celery With Leaves [sliced].
- Provide 2/3 cup of White Or Purple Onions [sliced].
- Provide 8 clove of Fresh Garlic [smashed and fine chopped].
- Take 1 of Juice Of 1 Thick Lime Wedge [+ reserves].
- Get 1/2 cup of Fresh Snap Peas.
- Take 2/3 cup of Carrots [sliced].
- Take 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce [+ reserves].
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Powdered Chicken Bullion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce [+ reserves].
- Prepare of Garnishments.
- Get of Fresh Bean Sprouts.
- Provide of Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce.
- Prepare of Thai Chile Peppers [sliced].
- Use of Jalapeños [sliced].
- Get of Sliced Boiled Eggs.
- Get of Fresh Thai Basil.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro.
- Provide of Lime Wedges.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Fish Sauce.
- Use of Options [add all to broth if chosen].
- Get 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Use of Star Anise [or, you can increase your chinese 5 spice by 1/4 tsp if out].
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup:
- Here's what you'll need..
- Rinse and chop your vegetables..
- ● Place everything in the Spicy Thai Chicken Broth section [except for the + reserves] in a large pot and bring to a simmer. Boil until carrots are soft. About 35 to 40 minutes. ● Add additional chicken broth or water if you need it at simmers end. You'll definitely want a lot of broth for this dish. ● Turn off heat..
- Prepare your chilled, fresh garnishments and place on table in seperate bowls..
- ● Pull your 1" whole ginger piece and fine chop 1 tablespoon of it. Place back in pot. ● I'll also add another handful of fresh chopped Thai Basil to the pot again and allow it to steep for flavor and texture..
- Place room temperature rice noodles evenly in 4 seperate bowls. Try to slightly seperate noodles in bowls with chopsticks..
- ● Bring broth back up to a super heavy boil. ● Ladle piping hot broth over the tops of your noodles. ● Mix broth and noodles well. The noodles will cook almost immediately. ● Allow soup with noodles to sit for 1 minute before garnishing and serving..
- ● Know that even with your broths long simmer time, your snap peas and bean sprouts will still remain crispy. ● Allow your guests to serve themselves from their noodles, to the broth, to their garnishes. They always seem to have great fun doing that! See the Garnishment section for options. ● IMHO opinion as a Chef – additional fresh thai basil leaves, the squeeze of a lime wedge, Siracha Garlic Chile and Soy Sauce are absolutely essential – garnishment wise – in this soup upon serving. Enjoy!.
To cook rice noodles, bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Drain the noodles and rinse with cold water. Add the red curry paste and stir well to combine. Whisk in the coconut milk and chicken stock. Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat to medium-low.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.