Indexlicious.com – My folded Egg Breakfast with Asparagus – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My folded Egg Breakfast with Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My folded Egg Breakfast with Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my folded egg breakfast with asparagus recipe. To cook my folded egg breakfast with asparagus you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook My folded Egg Breakfast with Asparagus:
- Get 6 of Asparagus stems.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 1 slice of Black pudding.
- Use 1 piece of toast.
- Prepare 2 tbls of milk.
- Provide to taste of Salt n pepper.
- You need 1 tbls of Tomato or brown sauce.
Instructions to make My folded Egg Breakfast with Asparagus:
- Melt the butter in a non stick pan then add the Asparagus and grill all sides til cooked about 3 minutes.
- Next take the asparagus off and set aside and whip the eggs with a little milk and salt n pepper to taste..
- In another pan grill the black pudding, both sides for 3 minutes then set them aside. (im showing four black puddings but you only need one.).
- Whisk the eggs add milk salt and pepper. Add butter to the pan and cook on medium heat when the top is drying its ready add the asparagus and crumble tbe black pudding on half then fold the other half of the omelette over the adparagus and black pudding..
- Add to a serving dish and add toast and tomatoe sauce to dip in..
- If you dont like black pudding you can do the same with cioked sausage or just cheese and onion..
Heat the coconut oil or butter in a frying. Wash the asparagus and lightly pat dry. Wrap the bacon strips around the asparagus stems and place on the prepared oven tray/dish. Add the egg mixture to the pan, and allow the eggs to begin to set along the bottom of the pan. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
If you find this My folded Egg Breakfast with Asparagus recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.