Indexlicious.com – Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seared ribeye, cheesy baked asparagus, with zoodle medley recipe. To cook seared ribeye, cheesy baked asparagus, with zoodle medley you only need 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley:
- Get of Ribeye.
- Take 1 lb of 4 Ribeye Steaks.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- Use 2 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Green Onion, chived.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Use of Horse Radish Sauce.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Take of Cheesy Baked Asparagus.
- Take 2 lb of Fresh Asparagus.
- Use 3/4 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Use 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Use 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fry Season.
- Use of Salt & Pepper.
- Use of Zoodle Medley.
- You need 4 of Zucchinis, spiralized.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- Provide 1/2 of Red Onion, diced.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Cilantro Chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- Provide to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley:
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place asparagus in a 9"-x-13" baking dish and pour over heavy cream and scatter with garlic. Generously season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with Parmesan, mozzarella and red pepper flakes (if using)..
- Bake until cheese is golden and melty and asparagus is tender, about 25 to 30 minutes, remove from oven and let rest..
- Lower oven to 250°.
- Pat outer steak with napkin to remove excess out juices. Season with salt, pepper, fennel seed, and ground orange peel. Rub in. Flip over and repeat..
- On a cast iron skillet over medium high heat, coat with olive oil. Place 2 steaks in and don’t move. Let sear 6-8min, flip and repeat. Remove and place in oven for 10min. (Repeat with second set of steaks).
- In a separate skillet, under medium high heat, with butter as heat builds up. Toss in onion, cilantro, and carrots and sauté..
- In a 3qt sauce pan, fill with 1cp water and heat in medium heat with zucchini noodles. Add salt. Drain when aldente..
- Slice up steaks, and place slices. Top with horseradish sauce and chives. Place a portion of Zoodle and top with sautéed veggies. Add cheesy asparagus..
- Serve and enjoy!.
See more ideas about lean and green meals, greens recipe, recipes. Try our delicious Huon Wood Roasted Salmon with Zucchini Noodles recipe prepared with Huon Aquaculture products. Perfect for Christmas or any Holiday ! So easy, a lot easier than you would think. Broiled Asparagus with Parmesan Cheese Sauce is the perfect side dish to serve all year long, but especially during the spring and summer months.
If you find this Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.