Indexlicious.com – Shrimp & Lobster with tomatoes – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Shrimp & Lobster with tomatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp & Lobster with tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp & Lobster with tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp & lobster with tomatoes recipe. To cook shrimp & lobster with tomatoes you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp & Lobster with tomatoes:
- Provide 1 of small onion, diced.
- Get 1 of red, yellow & green peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 4 of tomatoes, diced.
- Provide 1 of olive oil, to coat the saute pan.
- Provide 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Take 1 lb of large shrimp, peeled & deveined.
- Prepare 3 of small lobster tails.
- Provide 1 of fresh basil, rolled up & sliced.
Steps to make Shrimp & Lobster with tomatoes:
- Heat large saute pan, coat pan with olive oil, add onions, peppers saute for 5 minutes stir in sliced mushrooms, season with salt & pepper, saute about 3-5 minutes, add have the garlic and tomatoes, cook down tomatoes, reseason with salt & pepper,.
- After 10 minutes add lobster tails cook 2-3 minutes, add shrimp cook until done, but dont over cook. Top with fresh basil..
It's heart-healthy, super versatile, and easy to find in the grocery store. When cooking with shrimp, save the shells for seafood stock. From shrimp cocktail, salads, spreads, cakes and more, these easy shrimp appetizers will hold over a crowd until dinner. Give a humdrum side salad a Scandinavian touch by adding some freshly chopped dill and tiny shrimp. —Kallee Krong-McCreery, Escondido,. Whipping up a delicious seafood dish.
If you find this Shrimp & Lobster with tomatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.