Indexlicious.com – Cheesy Asparagus in a Cast Iron Skillet – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy Asparagus in a Cast Iron Skillet recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Asparagus in a Cast Iron Skillet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Asparagus in a Cast Iron Skillet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy asparagus in a cast iron skillet recipe. You can cook cheesy asparagus in a cast iron skillet using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Asparagus in a Cast Iron Skillet:
- Take 1 pound of asparagus spears.
- You need 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Provide 5 rashers of bacon.
- Provide To taste of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of bacon drippings.
- Get To taste of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Cheesy Asparagus in a Cast Iron Skillet:
- Crisp the bacon then set aside. When it cools it will turn more crisp. Chop it into bits. Set aside. Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit..
- Add 1 tablespoon of bacon drippings to a hot cast iron skillet. Cut the woody ends off the bottoms, and discard. Add the spears to the hot skillet you can hear a slight sizzle. Add half the parmesan cheese then add the bacon bits..
- Add the rest of the Parmesan cheese. Shred the cheddar cheese add on top. Put into oven 20 minutes. Let rest 3 minutes before serving. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Add the oil, followed by the asparagus in a single layer. Rinse the asparagus in cold water and trim off tough ends of stalks. Heat the ghee and olive oil together in the cast iron skillet, over a medium heat. Add the asparagus to the pan, shaking the pan gently to coat the asparagus in the melted ghee and olive oil. Liberally Season the asparagus spears with lemon salt and black pepper.
If you find this Cheesy Asparagus in a Cast Iron Skillet recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.