Indexlicious.com – Chicken Minestrone Soup – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken minestrone soup recipe. You can cook chicken minestrone soup using 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Minestrone Soup:
- Get of Step one.
- Get 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Get 1/2 of each chopped onion.
- Get 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 stalks of chopped celery.
- Take 1 of each chopped carrots.
- Use of Step two.
- Take 1/2 of dry pint Cherry tomatoes-diced or 1 -14. 5 ounce can of diced.
- You need 1/2 of habanero pepper finely chopped (optional… we like it spicy:).
- You need 1/4 of red bell pepper-small dice.
- You need 1/4 of yellow bell pepper small dice.
- Provide 4 ounces of diced cooked chicken.
- Get 2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of each potato -small diced.
- Provide 2 quarts of chicken broth (stock).
- Take 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of thyme.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil.
- Provide of Step three.
- Use 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
- Take 1 can of (14 ouces +/-) white kidney beans.
- Use 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Use 1/2 cup of small cauliflower florets.
- You need 3-4 of asparagus stalks cut thinly on a bias.
- Use 1 of scallion cut on a bias –added as 2 minutes before the soup is done.
Instructions to make Chicken Minestrone Soup:
- In a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, celery, garlic and carrots; sauté for 4 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, peppers, diced chicken, tomato paste, potato, chicken broth, parsley, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano and basil to the pot. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat. Simmer for approximately 15 minutes until vegetables are barely tender..
- Add the macaroni,white kidney beans broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus and simmer for 15 minutes more. Adjust as needed seasoning..
- Add the scallions 2 minutes before the soup is done..
This classic minestrone soup is full of delicious vegetables and fall-apart-tender chicken, with a secret ingredient that gives the most fantastic flavor! This recipe is part of my Dump it 'til it's hot series of dump recipes. Add ground chicken and cook through. Add all ingredients (excluding spinach), starting with liquids and finishing with seasonings. Use both whole tomatoes & juice in soup.
If you find this Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.