Indexlicious.com – Kulcha Tikki Burger – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kulcha Tikki Burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kulcha Tikki Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kulcha Tikki Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kulcha tikki burger recipe. You can cook kulcha tikki burger using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kulcha Tikki Burger:
- Prepare 10 of cloves,minced Garlic.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Salt/Pepper.
- Provide 200 ml of Oil.
- You need 250 gm of Butter.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Take 1 litre of Water.
- Take 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Refined Flour.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Cream.
- Provide 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of Wild rice.
- Use 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chilli pepper.
- Take 2 tablespoon of Pomegranate Seeds.
- Take 1 teaspoon of each Fenugreek Leaves,Carom and Nigella Seeds.
Steps to make Kulcha Tikki Burger:
- In a medium sauce pan place black wild rice and water and bring to a boil, then turn to a low simmer cover and cook for 20 minutes..
- Take off heat, fork rice to loosen it a bit and set aside..
- To prepare a mixture,in a medium pan add olive oil, and bring to a medium to high heat. Toss in onions,tomatoes,capsicum and cauliflower and cook till they soften a bit, then add cinnamon powder,turmeric and chilli pepper in the mixture. Towards the end add garlic, garlic shoots, and season with salt.Cook for about 1-2 minutes and take off heat and set aside..
- In a food processor toss in cooked rice, onion and vegetables mixture and pomegranate seeds to add a sweet sour flavor. Pulse until mixture is thoroughly mixed and keeps a granular texture.Adding some bread crumbs to the mixture is optional(adding it helps in binding and gives a crispy texture.).
- Scoop mixture with a spoon and form by hand into nice patties.Place patties on a parchment lined baking sheet and place in freezer for about 30 minutes..
- Take patties out of freezer and heat up oil in a saute pan and sear til a nice golden brown colour forms.
- Sift the refined flour, baking powder and salt together in a bowl. Add sugar, curd and oil. Add milk and mix well.Add warm water as required and bind the smooth and soft dough.Cover the bowl with a samp cloth or plastic wrap and keep it aside for 2 hours to set..
- After two hours, knead the dough again until smooth. Take dry flour for dusting in a plate. Divide dough into 4 portions and give them a round shape like ball. Take one ball and flatten it by pressing it between your palms, coat it with dry refined flour and place on a rolling board..
- Roll it out into a circle having 3-4 inch diameter using rolling pin. Sprinkle some carom,nigela seeds and fenugreek leaves over it..
- Heat pan over medium flame. When it is medium hot,place kulcha on pan such that side with sesame seeds stays on top. Cook until bubbles start to appear on the surface..
- When bubbles appear, turn entire pan upside down and place it directly over flame,Check frequently by lifting pan up to prevent it from burning.Apply some butter over it..
- Final Dressing:Take the Kulcha and squeeze out some ketchup.Take the pattie and put it on top.Garnish with greens, sliced tomatoes and cheese. Serve this burger with sauteed asparagus,mushroom and whipped sour cream. Enjoy!!.
Put some oil and place the bun pieces. Take the lower side piece of bun; place cheese spread then tomatoes and cucumber. And your kids too would happily have these burgers and you can even pair them with healthy and tasty smoothies to create a happy meal. Vegetarian cheese burger made with potato patties inside soft buns and layered with lettuce, cheese slice, tomato, mint chutney and onions. You can have Matar with the paranthas, Romali roti, or naan as well.
If you find this Kulcha Tikki Burger recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.