Indexlicious.com – Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's complete surf & turf dinner recipe. You can have mike's complete surf & turf dinner using 37 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner:
- Provide of ● For The Steaks & Marinade.
- Provide 4 (1.5 Pound) of Porterhouse Steaks [1.5" thick – room temp].
- Take as needed of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Use to taste of Garlic Powder.
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Sea Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare as needed of Firm Garlic Herb Butter [place on steaks upon serving].
- Use of ● For The Steak Toppings.
- You need 2 of EX LG White Onions [thick sliced].
- Take 2 Boxes of Whole White Or Brown Mushrooms [stems removed].
- Provide as needed of Butter.
- Provide as needed of Olive Oil.
- You need of ● For The Seafood.
- Prepare 4-1 Pound of Alaskan Lobster Tails.
- Get 2 Pounds of King Crab Legs & Claws.
- Use 2 Pounds of Jumbo Shrimp.
- Take 2 of LG Lemons [reserve one].
- Prepare 2 Cubes of Butter [reserve one for serving].
- Provide to taste of Tony Satcheres.
- Use 1/2 Cup of White Wine.
- Get 1 of Slightly Lifted Rack.
- Take as needed of Tin Foil.
- Prepare of ● For The Baked Potatoes.
- Take 4 of LG #1 Idaho Potatoes [1+ pounders].
- Prepare 1 Pound of Thick Cut Bacon.
- Provide as needed of Cooled Bacon Grease.
- Take as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide as needed of Cracked Sea Salt.
- Use as needed of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Take of ● For The Potato Topping Options.
- Use 1 of Bucket Chilled Sour Cream.
- Provide 2 Cubes of Butter [room temp].
- You need 1 Bundle of Chives [fine chopped].
- You need 2 Cups of Fresh Chopped Fried Bacon.
- Take as needed of Shreadded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of ● For The Sides.
- Get of Fresh Garden Salad.
Steps to make Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner:
- Here's most what you'll need in steps 1 thru 3. Condiments and additions not pictured..
- Onions & mushrooms pictured. Thick slice both. Gently wipe mushroom with a clean damp cloth before chopping. Do not rinse them under water..
- Marinate your steaks at room temperature with everything in the Steak section for at least 30 minutes, if not longer..
- #1 Idaho Potatoes pictured. 1+ pound a piece..
- Fry your bacon for your potato topping..
- Drain your bacon then, fine chop..
- Always reserve your unburnt, filtered bacon grease. It lasts forever and goes great in most any dish..
- Poke several holes in your potatoes with a knife..
- Slightly pre-crack claws with mallet and slit lobster tails just enough to allow butter and seasonings inside. Also, ease for your guests. Save all juices for service..
- Smear your potatoes generously with your bacon [firm/cooled] grease with salt and pepper and double wrap tightly in tin foil. Seam side up as so bacon grease can't escape..
- Bake potatoes for 1.5 hour at 425°. Check for doneness by sticking a knife thru the middle. Bake longer if knife doesn't stick thru with ease..
- Bust her open and kick up the inside. Especially from the shell sides..
- Leave out all potato toppings and allow your guests to choose from them..
- Add everything in your seafood section and tightly wrap with tin foil. Cook/steam at 375° for 15 minutes. Ladle juices over seafood. Serve with lemon wedges..
- Thick slicer your onions and mushrooms and fry in oil and butter..
- Grill your steaks for 3 minutes on high heat on each side for rare to medium rare. Be sure to score and char your steaks..
- Serve with a fresh chilly side garden salad if desired. Enjoy!.
The Surf Station has the largest selection of new & used surfboards on the East Coast of the U. Our core crew of surfing experts is available on live chat with any questions you have about surfboards or accessories. View Our Menu and discover the sub above experience. Prices and items vary slightly per location. The Surf Station has the largest selection of new & used surfboards on the East Coast of the U.
If you find this Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.