Indexlicious.com – Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-roasted gnocchi with asparagus and leek recipe. You can cook oven-roasted gnocchi with asparagus and leek using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek:
- Provide 500 gr of potato gnocchi (thawed, if frozen) (1lb).
- Use 500 gr of asparagus (1lb).
- Take 1 of large leek, only use the white part.
- Use 1 of shallot.
- Get 1 cup of frozen vegetables (we used peas, but you can use spinach, broccoli, etc.), optional.
- Provide 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of softened butter, unsalted.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek:
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). In a large bowl, toss the gnocchi with half the oil until coated. Spread out evenly on a baking tray, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and half the butter..
- Wash the asparagus and trim the woody part at the bottom, cut into thirds..
- Cut the white part of the leek lengthwise and then slice into thin half moons..
- Peel the shallot and slice thinly..
- Add asparagus, leek, shallot, and the frozen vegetables (if using) to the same bowl and toss with the remaining half of the oil, until coated. Then spread evenly on a different baking tray, sprinkle with salt, pepper and the rest of the butter..
- Place both trays in the oven (if placing on different levels, put the gnocchi on the lower, the greens on the higher level) and bake for 20 minutes..
- Five minutes into the baking, gently stir the gnocchi to distribute the butter. Do the same with the vegetables. This should be repeated every five minutes for the vegetables ONLY..
- Once the 20 minutes are over, take both trays out of the oven, add the gnocchi to the vegetables, sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and toss to mix..
- Serve with additional parmesan, if desired, and enjoy!.
Place the gnocchi, peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic, rosemary, salt, and a few generous grinds of black pepper in a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil and gently toss to combine. When it comes to proper Italian comfort food, a plate of pillowy gnocchi is hard to beat. Using humble ingredients, these fluffy potato dumplings are quick to cook, hearty and versatile – delicious with rich, creamy sauces, tomato-based ragus or a simple herb butter, whatever you fancy. In a large bowl, combine asparagus and leeks.
If you find this Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.