Indexlicious.com – Simple Lobster Tail – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Lobster Tail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Lobster Tail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple lobster tail recipe. You can have simple lobster tail using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Lobster Tail:
- Prepare 1 of Fresh lobster tails.
- Provide 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of butter.
Steps to make Simple Lobster Tail:
- Boil 4 to 6 cups of water.
- Add lobster tails to boiling water and reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook time: Simmer 1 minute per 1oz. So if your lobster tail is 5oz, leave in for 5 minutes. (This does not increase by quantity, if you are boiling 4 lobster tails, all at 5oz each, time in water will remain 5 minutes)..
- As the lobster tails simmer, slice your lemon into 4 slices, and melt your butter in the microwave for 1 minute..
- Pull your lobster tails from water and use kitchen shears to cut them long ways. You just want to cut the shell, you can use a knife to cut the lobster evenly and spread apart for your butterfly effect. Do not cut all the way to the bottom shell, just a nice gentle slice ontop to spread apart the lobster will work nicely..
Garlic: I use fresh garlic here; about three cloves, minced or pressed. Paprika: This tasty spice adds a great taste and color to the dish. In a small bowl, combine the butter, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, lemon juice, and parsley, then brush the mixture evenly over the lobster meat. How to Prepare/Butterfly Lobster Tails: Use kitchen scissors to cut through the top shell of the lobster tail, stopping at the base of the tail and snipping through the top portion of the meat as you go. Flip the tail over to the back see-through side and crack the ribs in the center.
If you find this Simple Lobster Tail recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.