Indexlicious.com – Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef meatballs w/ roasted potatoes and spicy asparagus recipe. You can cook beef meatballs w/ roasted potatoes and spicy asparagus using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus:
- Take of For the meatballs:.
- Take 1 Lb of Ground Beef.
- Use 1/2 Tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Parsley, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Cumin.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Thyme.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Chili Flakes.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Breadcrumbs.
- Take 2 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Get of Salt (I used seasoning salt but sea salt is fine too).
- You need of For the Roasted Potatoes.
- Provide 3-4 of Big Red Potatoes.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Fresh Rosemary.
- Take of Sea Salt and Black Pepper.
- Use of Olive Oil.
- Get of For the Asparagus:.
- Use 1/2 Bunch of Asparagus.
- Provide of Olive Oil.
- Take 1 Tsp of Chili Flakes (or more if you want it spicier).
- Take of Sea Salt and Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus:
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Add the potatoes and cook for 10 minutes. Drain the water and cut into medium cubes..
- Cut the potatoes into medium cubes. Transfer to a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes..
- Mix well all Meatballs ingredients and form small meatballs. Place them on the baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for about 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cut 1 inch from the bottom of the asparagus, toss it in olive oil, salt and pepper, and chili flakes. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes. Do this last so it doesn't get soggy..
- Arrange the asparagus, meatball on top and potatoes on the side. Garnish with cilantro or parsley. Enjoy!.
Toss beef with salt and pepper. In same skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute asparagus and mushrooms until asparagus is crisp-tender. Roasted Cherry Tomato Bruschetta with Basil and Ricotta; Roasted Chicken with Rose Saffron Sauce; Roasted Chicken with Za'atar Stuffing; Roasted Chickpeas; Roasted Chickpeas with French Mustard and Herb Seasoning; Roasted Corn & Poblano Chowder; Roasted Nuts with Cherries and Chinese Five Spice; Roasted Potatoes With Herbes de Provence; Roasted. Spaghetti and Meatballs Housemade Meatballs Made with Beef,. Roasted Green Chiles, Onions and Garlic with a To.
If you find this Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.