Indexlicious.com – Dreamy Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dreamy Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dreamy Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dreamy creamy chicken & rice soup recipe. To cook dreamy creamy chicken & rice soup you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dreamy Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup:
- Get 14 oz of can chicken broth.
- You need 3 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Get 4 cup of water.
- Provide 16 oz of long grain rice.
- Take 10 3/4 oz of can cream of asparagus.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2 cup of Kraft real mayo.
- Prepare 1 can of spinach.
- Take 1 can of sliced carrots (chopped).
Steps to make Dreamy Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup:
- Boil chicken breasts in broth and 1 cup of water until done. Let chicken cool. Then shred chicken and set aside..
- Cook rice according to package. (I cook mine with 3 cups water in a rice cooker).
- Using stock from chicken, add mayo and cream of asparagus soup. Wisk together until blended on low heat. Next add garlic salt and Cajun seasoning..
- Stir in rice and shredded chicken..
- Drain carrots and chop into bite size pieces, the add to soup..
- Drain spinach well and stir into soup..
- Cook on low heat until soup is heated. Get a bowl & eat your heart out!.
I have made Julia Child's recipes with wine and cream which was delicious, and I will honestly say that the sauce in this recipe was better than Julia Child's white sauce. The creamy sauce is full of flavor and mushrooms and will be one of the best things that you make! This recipe could not be easier to make! Directions In a skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, and oregano.
If you find this Dreamy Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.