Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crock Pot Split Pea Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
You will notice that different kinds of berries can be really good for your health. The initial thing you will learn about berries is just about any variety of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. You may likewise be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
For those who want to start living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot split pea soup recipe. To make crock pot split pea soup you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock Pot Split Pea Soup:
- Get 7 cup of water.
- Get 1 packages of Dry Split Green Peas (1lb bag of beans).
- Take 1 packages of Smithfield Ham Slice, diced (1.5 lb).
- Provide 1 each of Onion, diced.
- Provide 1 each of Green Bell Pepper, diced.
- You need 2 stick of Celery, chopped.
- Take 3 stick of Carrots, chopped.
- Provide 4 dash of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Take 1 of Black Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- Provide of Crushed Red Pepper.
Steps to make Crock Pot Split Pea Soup:
- Add thick coat of NON STICK SPRAY to your Crock Pot ( slow cooker )..
- Add water, beans, celery, bell pepper, onion, carrots and seasonings..
- Add diced ham ( it is cheaper to buy the big thick slice and dice yourself ) … Give a good stir to thoroughly combine..
- Cook on high 6-8 hours. ( Or cook on low 10-12 ).
- Optional: Serve with warm sliced bread/crackers! Enjoy!.
An hour before soup is done, remove ham shanks or ham hocks to a chopping board. How To Make Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup You will start by chopping the carrots and onions very fine. Later in the cooking process, you will smash up the peas for a smoother consistency, so you don't. In a slow cooker, arrange, in layers, the peas, ham, carrots, onion, celery, garlic, bay leaf, and parsley. Top with chicken broth, but do not stir.
If you find this Crock Pot Split Pea Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Incoming search recipes:
- ratio of water in pea soup