Indexlicious.com – EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cajun surf n’ turf recipe. You can cook easy cajun surf n’ turf using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf:
- Prepare 1 of lobster tail.
- Use 1 of petite sirloin steak.
- Take 8-10 of jumbo shrimp raw, shelled and deveined.
- Provide 3-4 of white mushrooms- sliced.
- Prepare of Purple onion sliced thin.
- Use 1 of potato.
- Use of Butter for frying everything and topping potato.
- Get of Seasonings: Cajun seasoning, onion powder, pepper, soul seasoning, steak rub.
Steps to make EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf:
- Remove steak from fridge and rub down with steak rub, pepper and onion powder and let sit room temp 15-30 minutes..
- Heat large cast iron skillet to medium high heat and put some butter in it. Place steak in center and onions and mushrooms surrounding it and cook about 4 minutes per side to get a rare steak..
- Remove, top with mushroom and onion and let rest on the plate you’re serving it on..
- Split lobster tails down the back and seasoning with all spices except steak rub. Add more butter to the pan and place lobster tails meat side down and fry 2 minutes then flip and fry another 3-4 until meat inside is opaque. Set on plate..
- Butterfly your shrimp by slicing down the backs half way through almost to the tail. Season with everything except steak rub and place cut side down for 2 minutes then flip onto their sides and cook one minute per side. Place on top of steak..
- For an easy baked potato wash potato and poke holes all over it with a fork. Place in microwave for 4 minutes then flip and microwave 3 more minutes. Split down the center and fill with butter sour cream or any toppings. Make it a loaded potato by topping with cheese, bacon bits, sour cream and green onion if you wish..
This recipe is so easy to make! Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cajun Surf and Turf Recipe Food Network, recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.. Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Caribbean Style Vegetable Stew recipe from Food Network. In a pot, sauté onions in vegetable oil till it turns soft.
If you find this EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.