Indexlicious.com – Mediterranean Chicken – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mediterranean Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mediterranean Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mediterranean Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mediterranean chicken recipe. You can have mediterranean chicken using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Chicken:
- Use 8 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Use 3 can of Italian diced tomatoes w/ garlic.
- Take 1 head of fresh garlic diced.
- Get 1 box of portabella mushrooms sliced.
- Use 1 bunch of fresh asparagus spears.
- Provide 1 medium of red onion diced.
- Provide 4 tbsp of capers (drained).
- Prepare 1 can of marinated artichokes (drained).
- Use 1/2 can of sliced kalamata olives.
- Get 2 packages of real crumbled bacon bits (20oz. bags).
- Use 3/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of creole seasoning.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 1 packages of crumbled feta cheese.
Steps to make Mediterranean Chicken:
- In a medium stock pot sautee raw veggies in 2tbs. Olive oil until asparagus is slightly soft.
- Season both sides of chicken breasts. In a large skillet, Brown chicken in Olive oil. 3-4 minutes per side on md-hg heat..
- Add the remaining ingredients to the veggies in stock pot. Bring too a slow boil, simmer on low for 5 minutes..
- Place cooked chicken breasts in an oven roaster or a large casserole dish. Pour the veggie sauce over the chicken covering it completely..
- Cover with lid or foil, bake in oven at 350 for 45 minutes or until chicken it's cooked through..
- Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese over dish before serving..
Bring to a boil; reduce heat. To do so, place the chicken breast flat on a cutting board. Place one hand on top to hold the breast. Crockpot Mediterranean Chicken cooks low and slow in the crockpot to create an amazing dish packed with moist chicken thighs, olives, red peppers, onion, Italian spices, capers, and plenty of flavor. Serve it with some Mashed Cauliflower or Spinach Polenta for a restaurant worthy meal.
If you find this Mediterranean Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.