Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Split peas soup and Dombolo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Split peas soup and Dombolo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is very important for a healthy and balanced body. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also have potassium. You will notice that one of the veggies we are talking about is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Spinach is also something that you may wish to start eating more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
Following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to split peas soup and dombolo recipe. To cook split peas soup and dombolo you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Split peas soup and Dombolo:
- Prepare 1 kg of split peas.
- Use 1 kg of lentils.
- Prepare 1 kg of barley.
- Prepare 1 cube of chicken stock.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 250 ml of brown onion powdered soup.
- You need 125 ml of hearty beef powdered soup.
- Use To taste of ground pepper.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Take 2 tbs of canola oil.
Instructions to make Split peas soup and Dombolo:
- Rinse and boil peas, lentils and barley until they all soft and tender..
- Once they are cooked add chicken stock to the mixture.
- In a small pot fry your onion once it's cooked pour it over the the cooked mixture of peas..
- Then as it cooks prepare the brown onion and hearty beef the pour it over the soup, these two sachet will thickens your soup and it will be tasty and delicious.
- Mine split peas soup will be enjoyed by dombolo. These are warming food as it is cold..
Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Pour in chicken broth and water. This version of potato salad by dietitian Kelly Jones provides the perfect combo of healthy fats, carbs, fiber and protein. I puréed half the soup in the blender because I'm used to a creamy split pea. This makes a very thick vegetarian split pea soup.
If you find this Split peas soup and Dombolo recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.