Indexlicious.com – Stuffed Pepper Soup – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Pick water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pepper soup recipe. To cook stuffed pepper soup you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- You need 1 package (6 links) of Italian turkey sausage.
- You need 1 package of (1-1.5 pound) of lean ground beef.
- Use 4 cups of beef stock.
- You need 1 jar of marinara sauce.
- Get 1 can (15 ounce) of chopped tomatoes flavored with basil, garlic, and oregano.
- Take 8 ounces of chopped onion.
- Get 4 ounces of celery.
- Provide 4 ounces of chopped carrot.
- Get 8 ounces of chopped green bell pepper.
- You need of Fresh parsley, garlic paste, Italian herbs.
Steps to make Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- In the insta-pot sauté the mirepoix for a few minutes while you remove the casings from the sausage links. Add the meat in and then use a meat chopper, keep stirring and chopping to ensure it is broken up well and evenly distributed.
- Add in green pepper, beef stock, marinara sauce.
- Add in chopped tomatoes, Italian herbs, and garlic paste. I’m not big into measuring but I used about a tbsp of the fresh herbs and 1 1/2 tbsp of the paste. I’m a big fan of these herbs you can easily find them in the produce section and they keep well..
- Turn the sauté off and switch the insta-pot to pressure. Cook 20-30 minutes. Serve with rice or warm garlic bread..
Heat oil in pot and brown beef. Add in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, herbs, cooked beef and season with salt and pepper. This is the kind of comforting soup that will fill you up and keep you warm on a chilly night. I guess you can call it a lazy stuffed pepper because it tastes just like a stuffed pepper without all the extra work. Made with wholesome, healthy ingredients such as bell peppers and lean ground beef in a rich tomato base, and topped with brown rice.
If you find this Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.