Indexlicious.com – Taisen's Leftover Turkey Soup – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Taisen's Leftover Turkey Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taisen's Leftover Turkey Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's leftover turkey soup recipe. You can have taisen's leftover turkey soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taisen's Leftover Turkey Soup:
- Provide 1 of leftover turkey ( you can add in the legs with bones or pull the meat off like I do ).
- Get 2 of cans green beans.
- Provide 2 of cans carrots ( I used fresh carrots this time ).
- Use 2 of cans of peas.
- Prepare 1 of you can change any vegetable you want. you can add corn , lima beans . anything you like.
- Get 2 of to 3 large potatoes ( peeled and cut up ).
- You need 1 of bag of noodles ( any kind ).
- Get 1 of vegetable stock or turkey stock ( I use one box of vegetable stock , about 16 ounces , sometimes more. you can also use the bullion cubes and make your own ).
- Get 1 of left over turkey gravy ( my recipe for mine will follow after this and I will add it here ).
- Get 1 of medium diced onion.
- You need 1 of salt to your taste.
- Take 1 of pepper to your taste.
- You need 2 of to 5 teaspoons of garlic powder ( to your taste, you can add more or use 1 to 2 cloves minced ).
- Prepare 1 of a few pinches of sage ( you can use basil or thyme as well ).
Steps to make Taisen's Leftover Turkey Soup:
- If you still have meat on the turkey , pull it off and put it into your crock pot. I already had mine off and into a dish that was in my fridge along with 2 legs. I pull the meat off the legs to go in but you can leave it on the bone and toss in..
- Pour in turkey or vegetable stock. Enough to cover the meat and vegetables. Turn crock pot on to medium heat. High heat if you want it faster. I let this sit on medium for 4 hours then go to low for another hour or two.
- Add in all of your vegetables, onion and potatoes..
- Add in your seasonings. Stir..
- Add in your leftover turkey gravy. Stir. As you can see, there are clumps because I didn't warm it up which is fine, just mix it in well and as it warms up it will blend well https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361137-taisens-turkey-gravy.
- Cover the crock pot with lid. Cook for 4 to 8 hours depending on settings and how long you want it sitting. Stir every so often and check fluid level. Make sure everything is covered in liquid. I ended up transferring the soup to a large pot because my crock pot didn't have enough room ..
- 30 to 40 minutes before serving, cook your pasta noodles. Drain them and add into the crock pot. Mix / stir well. Allow it to simmer for about 25 minutes. ( you can add the noodles in and cook them , but every time I try it doesn't turn out so I do it this way ).
- Serve with warm buttered rolls or anything else . Enjoy !.
My Leftover Turkey Soup includes all your favorite Italian flavors in a belly-warming bowl of soup. How to make turkey soup from a carcass: Bones make a rich, flavorful stock; use the leftover turkey carcass with any leftover turkey meat along with an onion, a few stalks of celery, some garlic, herbs, and anything else you find in your refrigerator and let it simmer on low covered with water for a few. Don't waste a single piece of turkey with this soup that uses the entire leftover turkey carcass. This healthy soup is easy and quick to make, delicious AND healthy too. This soup is Syn Free on Slimming World and Keto Friendly / Low Carb / Gluten Free without the noodles.
If you find this Taisen's Leftover Turkey Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.