Indexlicious.com – Tomato & Tuna Somen – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato & Tuna Somen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato & Tuna Somen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato & tuna somen recipe. To cook tomato & tuna somen you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato & Tuna Somen:
- Provide 1 of portion for 1 person somen noodles.
- Prepare 1 of tomato (peel and cut into chunks).
- You need 1 can of tuna.
- You need 1 of eggplant (grill well until well browned and peel, cut into bite size pieces).
- Get 1 of asparagus (grill well until well browned, cut into 3 cm length).
- Use 1 of boiled egg (cut in half).
- Take 1~2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Get 50 ml of dashi (or mentsuyu).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce (if used mentsuyu, no soy sauce).
- Use 1 tsp of sugar (if used mentsuyu, no sugar).
- Take 5 of shiso leaves chopped) for topping.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Tomato & Tuna Somen:
- Mix tomato, tuna, sesame oil, dashi(menstuyu, soy sauce, sugar), half of the shiso leaves in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add the somen noodles and cook according to the directions on the package. Drain the noodle and place immediately under cold running water to halt cooking and wash in ice water. Drain well and put in a serving bowl..
- Pour the mixture from step ① over the somen noodles. Arrange the eggplant, asparagus, egg, and shiso leaves on it. Sprinkle pepper on top..
Tomatoes are warm-weather vegetables and sun worshippers! Tomatoes are the number one homegrown crop, and it's no wonder. After all, what captures the feel of summer better than a sun-warmed, juicy, just-picked tomato? There are scores of varieties to choose from, so use our Tomato Chooser to help you pick just the right ones for your garden. Its nutritional content supports healthful skin, weight loss, and heart health.
If you find this Tomato & Tuna Somen recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.