Indexlicious.com – Baked Asparagus – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked asparagus recipe. To cook baked asparagus you only need 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Asparagus:
- Prepare 2 lb of fresh asparagus.
- Use 2 of Tbsps. unsalted butter.
- Take 2 of Tbsps. olive oil.
- Take to taste of Salt and black pepper.
Instructions to make Baked Asparagus:
- Preheat the oven to 450°F..
- Rinse and drain the asparagus then snap off the tough ends where they break naturally..
- Arrange the spears in a 13×9-inch glass baking dish.
- Place the butter and olive oil in a 2-cup glass measure, cover with a piece of paper towel, and microwave, for 45 seconds, or until melted. Mix in salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle the butter/oilmixture over the asparagus.
- Cover the dish snugly with aluminum foil.- You can prepare the dish up to this point several hours ahead of time..
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes, or until crisp-tender..
- Serve immediately..
- Nutritional information per serving:Calories (Kcal): 63; Carbohydrates (g): 2; Fat (g): 6; Protein (g): 5; Sodium (mg): 48;.
Place in the oven and roast for. Baked Asparagus (Why Bake) One of the best ways to cook fresh asparagus is by baking it. While I also grilled asparagus, the flames can cause the more delicate bud section of the spears to singe or dry out. Are you ready for asparagus season? This has to be one of the easiest ways to cook asparagus.
If you find this Baked Asparagus recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.