Indexlicious.com – Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez roasted asparagus and hollandaise over salmon filets recipe. To cook mike's ez roasted asparagus and hollandaise over salmon filets you only need 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets:
- Take of ● For The Asparagus.
- Use 2 Pounds of Fresh Asparagus.
- You need as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [just enough to coat asparagus].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Hollandaise Sauce.
- Take 2 Packets of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce Packets [see photo].
- You need 2 Cups of Whole Milk.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- Get of ● For The Salmon.
- Provide 2 Pounds of Pre-Seasoned Salmon Filets [Costco sells a fantastic product – see photo].
- Get 1/2 of Lemon Juiced.
- Use Dash of Lemon Pepper.
- Take Dash of Sea Salt.
- Take Dash of Dried Chives.
- Use of ● For The Garnishments.
- Use of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use of Fresh Or Dried Chives.
- Prepare of Fresh Parsley.
Steps to make Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets:
- Preheat your oven to 400°..
- Rinse your asparagus and completely dry them..
- Chop the bottom 1 to 2 inch woody bottoms from the base of your asparagus. Disgard. [or, sell to Panda Express since i'm convinced that's exactly what they're serving anymore] Yuck!.
- Drizzle asparagus with enough garlic olive oil only to coat them and sprinkle with sea salt, lemon pepper and Parmasean cheese..
- Season your prefabed salmon with a good dash of lemon juice, lemon pepper, dried chives and sea salt. This Costco salmon filet will come in its own oven safe pan with butter and dill. However, the plastic top is not oven safe. Reserve it tho. You'll need it..
- Wrap salmon pan up tightly with tin foil..
- Place both asparagus and salmon in the oven at the same time for 45 minutes. Bake asparagus for 30 minutes. Bake salmon for 45 minutes..
- Flip/stir asparagus at 15 minutes in. At 30 minutes, check for doneness. But know you'll want a slight crisp to them..
- While waiting, at 30 minutes in, create your easy Hollandaise Sauce..
- Knoors requires 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cube butter per packet. Bring milk and butter to a simmer and add your Knoors packets. Whisk well and regularly until thickened. Turn off heat. As she sits, she will thicken further and develop a skin on the top. If so, gently reheat, whisk again and add an additional splash of milk if needed just before serving..
- Place filets on a plates and top with asparagus and Hollandaise. Garnish with fresh or dried chives, fresh parsley and fresh ground black pepper. Enjoy!.
Sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and seasoning blend to taste. On a large baking sheet, toss together the asparagus, oil, salt, and pepper. Just spread the garlic butter over each salmon fillet then roast with Asparagus in the oven until fish is cooked through. Spread the spears in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and roll to coat thoroughly. Roast the asparagus until lightly browned and.
If you find this Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.