Indexlicious.com – Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's seafood meat bread & cheese appetizer boards recipe. You can have mike's seafood meat bread & cheese appetizer boards using 46 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards:
- Get of ● For The Seafood Boil [don't allow seafood to touch water].
- You need 3 Pounds of LG Fresh Raw Snow Crab Legs.
- Get 2 (8 oz) of Fresh Raw Lobster Tails [split – more if needed].
- Take 1 Package of Dethawed Immatation Crab Meat.
- Get 1 Bag of LG Raw Fresh Deveined Shrimp [skins left on].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning [place on seafood].
- Take 4 of LG Lemon Wedges [place on seafood].
- Use 6 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [place in water].
- Prepare 1 Dash of Quality White Wine [place in water].
- Take 1 tsp of Sea Salt [place in water].
- Take 1/4 of Brick Salted Butter.
- Get 1 Dash of Lemon Juice [place in water].
- You need as needed of Water.
- Take of ● For The Ribs.
- Get 1 (6 Pound) of Rack Of Baby Back Ribs.
- Take of ● For The Sausage.
- Take 1 (1 Pound) of Link Smoked Sausage.
- Get of ● For The Rib & Sausage Dry Rub.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Get 2 of sp Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Hot Paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- You need of ● For The Rib Braise.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Reserved Dry Rub.
- Get of ● For The Sides [as desired].
- Prepare of Assorted Breads.
- Take of Assorted Crackers.
- Get of Assorted Cheeses.
- Take of Assorted Bread Butters.
- Take of Assorted Mustards.
- Prepare of Assorted BBQ Sauces.
- Provide of Gee = Clarified Butter [a real time saver].
- Provide of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Take of Horseradish Sauce.
- Use of ● For The Options.
- Provide of New Baby Potatoes.
- Provide of Corn On The Cob [halved].
Instructions to make Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards:
- Your desired outcomes pictured in steps #1 thru #4. Lobster, crab, shrimp and Immatation crab meat pictured..
- Ribs and sausage with sauces and spices pictured..
- Fresh bread and various butters pictured..
- Assorted cheeses pictured. Chop into cubes and serve with crackers..
- Start your seafood by adding everything in the Seafood Boil section. Bring to a heavy boil and steam for 8 minutes covered..
- At 8 minutes – add your shrimp and immatation crab meat. Steam for 3 minutes longer covered. Place on serving board..
- Clean and spray your grill..
- Create your dry and wet braise..
- Bring your ribs to room temperature..
- Rub ribs down with your dry rub the pour on your wet braise ingredients..
- Seal ribs up tightly with seam on the top as so the braise doesn't leak..
- Season sausage with reserved rub..
- Seal sausage up tightly..
- Bake ribs at 225° for 2 1/2 hours and your sausage for 1 hour..
- Unwrap and prep meat for the grill..
- Grill both on high until they have a decent char on them. Allow them to rest for 5 minutes. Then slice ribs and slice sausage on the bias. Place on cutting board. Serve with BBQ sauces, salt, pepper and mustards..
- Warm your Gee. [a real time saver!].
- Serve with your all of your sides listed above. Enjoy!.
We're Proud to be a part of Pybus Public Market MIKE 'S SEAFOOD. Jersey Mike's Subs makes a Sub Above – fresh sliced, authentic Northeast-American style sub sandwiches on fresh baked bread. Subs are prepared Mike's Way® with onions, lettuce, tomatoes, oil, vinegar and spices. When you're feeling good, you're in the zone. Taking care of business and knocking out anything the day throws at you.
If you find this Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.