Indexlicious.com – Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce recipe. You can cook sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce:
- Get 2 of lobster tails.
- Provide 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Take 1 of beefsteak tomato (or heirloom).
- Use 1/2 stick of unsalted butter (give or take).
- You need 3 of lemons (or more – see below).
- Take 1 of shallot.
- Provide of Salt (to taste).
- Provide of Garlic powder (to taste).
Steps to make Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce:
- Add 1/2 stick butter to sauté pan over medium heat.
- Once it has melted, add a teaspoon or so of salt.
- After removing the woody part of the asparagus, add the remainder into the pan and lightly sauté until it is just slightly tender.
- Add garlic powder (about 1 1/2 teaspoons)..
- Add in the juice of about 3 lemons, (depending on how lemon-y you like your dishes. I love citrus so I tend to add even more)..
- Add finely chopped shallot.
- Add chopped beefsteak tomato.
- Blend all ingredients together for just a few minutes. You don’t want your asparagus getting too soggy..
- Bring the heat down as low as possible while you prep your lobster. (P.S. – you could’ve done this before everything else, as I should have)..
- After removing the lobster meat from the shell, cut into nice thick pieces.
- Add lobster to the pan and combine all ingredients.
- Once the lobster is cooked, (about three minutes), you can plate!.
This post may contain affiliate links. This is the only Lobster tails recipe you'll ever need and it's surprisingly easy! The broiled lobster meat is crazy tender, juicy and each bite is tantalizingly flavorful, especially after dipping into the warm garlic lemon butter. Line the top third of the asparagus with lemon slices from the other half of your lemon (optional). Add cleaned asparagus, salt, pepper and add water.
If you find this Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.