Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ash-E-Anar (Split Peas And Pomegranate Soup With Meatballs) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ash-E-Anar (Split Peas And Pomegranate Soup With Meatballs) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Although most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also have potassium. One of the vegetables which will provide the potassium you need is broccoli. Another thing you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ash-e-anar (split peas and pomegranate soup with meatballs) recipe. To make ash-e-anar (split peas and pomegranate soup with meatballs) you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Ash-E-Anar (Split Peas And Pomegranate Soup With Meatballs):
- Prepare 250 g of chicken breast (minced).
- Use 3 cups of yellow split peas.
- Get 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Take 1 cup of fresh parsley (chopped).
- Get 1 cup of fresh mint (chopped).
- Get 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Take 1 of medium onion (halved and minced).
- Provide 6 tbsp of pomegranate molasses.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- Use 5 cups of water.
- Provide 3 tbs of olive flaxseed oil.
Instructions to make Ash-E-Anar (Split Peas And Pomegranate Soup With Meatballs):
- On a heated pan or pot, add a tablespoon oil, toss in half the onion and fry until translucent. Add garlic and fry for about 2 minutes..
- Add the split peas and stir for 2 minutes. Add the turmeric, fennel seeds, cayenne, chicken bouillon, chicken stock and water. Cover and bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for 1 hour 10 minutes..
- Combine the chicken breast, mint, parsley, onion, salt, black pepper and stir until well incorporated. Shape into small round balls (about 12 small balls). Add 2 tbsp oil in a heated pan and toss in the meatballs until they’re browned on each sides (about 8 minutes)..
- Add the pomegranate molasses and meatballs to the cooking pot in step 2 (after the simmering time has been exhausted). Stir, cover and continue to simmer for additional 20 minutes..
Its unique sweet-sour flavour is owed to pomegranate molasses which you could purchase from Middle Eastern or Iranian stores. Ash-e Anar brings together garlic, onion, yellow split peas, beets, pomegranates, pomegranate molasses, oil, herbs, spices and for those meat eaters ground meat (in my house we use ground turkey). It is not only hearty but very warming. The flavors are of sweetness and sour all in one bite. Pomegranate soup is a traditional favorite in Iraq and Iran.
If you find this Ash-E-Anar (Split Peas And Pomegranate Soup With Meatballs) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.