Indexlicious.com – Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a terrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's red wine ny steaks with grilled asparagus recipe. You can have brad's red wine ny steaks with grilled asparagus using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus:
- Prepare of For the steak.
- Use 3 of 10 – 12 Oz NY steaks.
- Get 3 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 of medium sweet onion, sliced thin.
- Get 12 Oz of shitake mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare of For the marinade.
- Get 1 cup of red wine like burgundy or cabernet.
- You need 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 2 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Take 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbs of black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of sea salt.
- Provide of For the asparagus.
- Take 1 1/2 lbs of asparagus.
- Get 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of steak seasoning.
- You need of Garnishes.
- Take of Steak sauce.
- Take of Horseradish.
- Provide of Parmesan cheese.
- Provide of Au jus.
Steps to make Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus:
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a LG bowl. Add steaks and marinade a couple hours. Turn fairly often..
- Cut the tough ends off of the asparagus. I like to use thicker spears to handle the grilling better. Mix with rest of asparagus ingredients and let sit..
- Melt butter in a LG frying pan. Carmelize onion and mushrooms over medium low heat. Stir often..
- Preheat and clean grill. Grill steaks and asparagus over medium high heat until asparagus is tender and steaks are at desired doneness. I always cook rare. The first time you flip steaks pour a little marinade over them.
- When steaks are done, plate. Top with a little steak sauce, then onion and mushrooms. Top with cheese. Use other desired garnish. Serve with asparagus and bacon cheddar mashed potatoes. Enjoy..
You can use any cut of steak, either bone-in or boneless, to make this classic French bistro dish. Season steak with salt and pepper and add to marinade. Add the oil to a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Heat until the oil is very hot. Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
If you find this Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.