Indexlicious.com – Easy Plain Naan Bread – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Plain Naan Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Plain Naan Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Plain Naan Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy plain naan bread recipe. To make easy plain naan bread you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Plain Naan Bread:
- Get 200 grams of plain flour or strong bread flour I used wholemeal bread flour.
- Prepare 1 grams of sweetner.
- Provide 6 grams of dry active yeast.
- Prepare 150 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 16 grams of margarine I used flora light.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Topping for Top & bottom.
- You need 17 grams of Oil/butter/margarine your choice I used Weight watchers spread.
Instructions to make Easy Plain Naan Bread:
- Using breadmaker add water, then flour.
- Put sweetner in 1 corner & salt in another.
- Put margarine just around outside of middle.
- Add yeast in middle.
- Put machine on dough and when 90 minutes up turn machine off and divide dough..
- Shape into tear shapes on greaseproof paper and cover for 30 minutes.
- After 25 minutes put grill on high and line with aluminium foil..
- Brush top of each naan with butter/oil i pressed naans flat as they rise a bit under the grill, then put on grill pan butter side down, then brush tops.
- carefully grill until golden brown and crispy then turn over. 7-10 minutes.
- Serve with curry & rice, or slice little in middle like pocket and fill with cheese, eggs or favourite filling..
If you find this Easy Plain Naan Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.