Indexlicious.com – Lobster Alfredo – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lobster Alfredo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lobster Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobster Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lobster alfredo recipe. You can have lobster alfredo using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lobster Alfredo:
- You need 1 box of alfredo pasta noodles.
- You need 2-3 of lobster tail.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Take 1 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Get 1 of shallot minced.
- Provide 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Take of minced/dried parsley.
- Provide 1/2 cup of good quality parmesan cheese.
- Use 1/4 cup of dry sherry or white wine.
Instructions to make Lobster Alfredo:
- Take lobster tails and split completely down the middle. Place in cast iron pan. Take half of the stick of butter and cut into cubes. Place dots of butter over lobster. Sprinkle salt and pepper. And place in the oven to cook 10-15 mins at 350° in oven..
- Next add pasta to salted, boiling water..
- Meanwhile, sautee shallots and garlic until with the remaining half of stick of butter..
- Once they are soft, add 1 cup of heavy whipping cream on medium heat. Once you see the cream begin to slightly bubble, add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. Stir in the cheese and add sherry wine to the whipping cream. Add salt and pepper and allow to cook until it thickens. Do not walk away too far from cream. And be sure to continue and stir..
- Once pasta is done, drain and add to cream. If alfredo sauce is too thick, add pasta water until the right consistency.
- Take lobster out of oven. Cut into small pieces and place into pasta and stir. Reserve a few pieces to add on top!.
Tender lumps of lobster tossed with fettuccine noodles in a garlicky white wine, parmesan cream sauce. You know it's real love when you both can enjoy a garlicky dish on Valentine's Day. This Lobster Pasta in Creamy Alfredo Sauce was made from scratch using fresh lobster meat. I also assembled the creamy Alfredo sauce from four different ingredients, plus the lobster. The sauce is different from my basic Alfredo sauce recipe by one ingredient: garlic powder.
If you find this Lobster Alfredo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.