Indexlicious.com – Mike's Easy Garlic Lobster Linguine – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Easy Garlic Lobster Linguine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Easy Garlic Lobster Linguine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's easy garlic lobster linguine recipe. You can cook mike's easy garlic lobster linguine using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Easy Garlic Lobster Linguine:
- You need of White Alfredo Lobster Sauce.
- Get 1 lb of Pre-Cooked Frozen Lobster Claws Or Tails [in their own de-thawed fluids-reserve fluids within bag].
- Use 1 of 16 oz Jar Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce [no substitutions-most other brands will lend a metallic taste].
- Use 1/4 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder – Granulated Onion Powder [granulated is important as it affords a more intensified flavor].
- Use 1/4 tsp of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of Dried Chives [dried is important-again, intensified flavor].
- You need 1 dash of Or, [1/8 cup] Quality Dry White Wine [your choice].
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fresh Parsley [rough chopped].
- Get 1 of Deep Frying Pan [with tight lid].
- Use of Linguine Noodles.
- You need 1 box of Linguine Noodles [use 1/3 box].
- You need 1 of All Reserve Fluids Within De-thawed Lobster Claw Bag [or, 1 cup seafood stock-for boiling water].
- Use 1 tbsp of Salt [for boiling water].
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive Oil [for boiling water].
- Prepare 1 of Water [as needed].
- Get 1 of Pot [with lid].
- Prepare of Additional Kitchen Equipment.
- You need 1 of Kitchen Mallet.
- Take 1 of Small Kitchen Towel.
- Take 1 large of Ziplock Bag.
Steps to make Mike's Easy Garlic Lobster Linguine:
- Dethaw your pre-cooked lobster claws in fridge. Reserve all fluids within your bag for your linguine water noodle boil. Or, 1 cup seafood broth/stock..
- Once claws are dethawed, pour those fluids at the base of the bag into your linguine boil pot, or, add 1 cup seafood stock/broth and bring to a heavy boil. Also, add your salt and olive oil. Your linguini will soak up that sweet seafood flavor quite well!.
- In a seperate pan, place everything in the White Alfredo Lobster Sauce section. Hold off on the lobster..
- Remove rubber bands from claws. One by one, place a Ziplock Bag [or equivalent] over the claw[s] – with a towel over them and break up your shells with a kitchen mallet. Break all of them and remove lobster meat..
- Triple check your lobster for any hidden shells. Trust me – they'll be well hidden. Rough chop your lobster meat. You'll be able to feel for additional shells during your rough chop as a fourth check. ° Place your lobster meat into your white sauce. Heat until hot then immediately reduce to low. Remember, your lobster meat is already pre-cooked. You don't want it chewy by over cooking it..
- Boil your linguine for 2 minutes UNDER manufactures directions, [usually about 10 minutes but read directions] quickly drain completely [do not rinse noodles] and place in your white sauce. Place a tight fitting lid upon it and allow sauce to simmer on high for 2 to 3 minutes longer..
- This dish could easily serve four due to the richness of it. Serve with thick garlic bread and garnish with parsley. Try my easy garlic butter recipe if you're interested. Or, broil your own lobster tails! Enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364342-mikes-easy-garlic-butter-spread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350784-mikes-ez-broiled-lobster-tails.
Sprinkle the shrimp with salt and pepper. Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook pasta. While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mike's new orleans old school seafood gumbo. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty.
If you find this Mike's Easy Garlic Lobster Linguine recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.