Indexlicious.com – Minestrone Soup – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can have minestrone soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Get 225 g of onion (1 large – chopped) / 8 oz..
- Use 175 g of carrot (3 medium – cubed) / 6 oz..
- Get 450 g of potato (2 large – peeled and cubed) / 16 oz..
- Provide 250 g of celery (3 sticks – sliced) / 9 oz..
- Get 125 g of cabbage (shredded) /4½ oz..
- Get 125 g of spinach (chopped /4½ oz..
- Take 1 400 g of plum tomatoes x chopped / 14oz. cans.
- Get 1 400 g of butter cannellini beans x or / 14oz. cans.
- You need 150 g of spaghetti , broken into short lengths / 5 oz..
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of tomato purée (or cassata).
- Get 1.75 litres of vegetable stock / 60 fl. oz..
- Get 1 tablespoon of mixed Italian herbs.
- Prepare ½ teaspoon of pepper ground.
- Take 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- You need of “Spray2Cook” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Microwave the onion and carrot together for 4 minutes..
- Microwave the potato and celery together for 4 minutes..
- While the potato and celery are microwaving put the onion and carrot in a large lidded pan, well sprayed with Spray2Cook, on a high heat..
- Stir regularly to ensure nothing sticks. Add the potato and celery and (hot) stock. Add the beans, plum tomatoes, tomato purée, herbs, pepper and garlic powder. Bring to boil then simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the pasta, cabbage and spinach – return to a simmer for 15 minutes..
- Check the pasta is cooked to you liking and serve..
In a large pot add a generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, roughly chopped onion, carrots, celery, garlic clove, and pancetta cubes. Saute on medium heat for a few minutes stirring a couple of times in the process. Minestrone is a hearty Italian vegetable soup made with tomato-y broth and pasta or rice. I've been working hard on this recipe and I'm so excited to share it with you. Minestrone was traditionally made to use up leftover vegetables, so feel free to use any seasonal vegetables and greens you have on hand.
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.