Indexlicious.com – Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vietnamese fresh spring rolls with peanut sauce recipe. You can cook vietnamese fresh spring rolls with peanut sauce using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce:
- Provide 10 of Fresh spring roll wrappers.
- You need 50 grams of Cellophane noodles (dried).
- You need 5 of Green salad leaves (such as lettuce).
- Use 10 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- Provide 1 of several stalks Chinese chives.
- Provide 100 grams of Parboiled chicken or pork.
- You need 1/2 bag of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1 bunch of Herbs (such as cilantro).
- Get 1 of Herbs (such as mint or basil) (optional).
- Take 5 of Boiled shrimp.
- Take 100 grams of ◯ Unsweetened peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◯ Raw cane sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of ◯ Fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ◯ Doubanjiang.
- Get 1 of ◯ Crushed peanuts (optional).
Steps to make Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce:
- Prepare the ingredients: Rinse the vegetables. Trim the tough stem from the shiso leaves, and remove the stringy root ends from the bean sprouts..
- Prepare either the shredded parboiled chicken or sautéed finely sliced pork by lightly seasoning in fish sauce (not listed)..
- Boil the bean thread noodles as instructed, then cut into appropriate lengths. Chop the Chinese chives into thirds..
- Slice the shrimp in half as shown..
- Fill a bowl with water (not listed above) and immerse the wrapper, one at a time, then place it on a dampened cloth..
- Tear a leaf of lettuce in half, place it on the dampened wrapper, then add the shiso, bean sprouts, bean thread noodles, meat, and herbs on top..
- Wrap the ingredients with the lettuce..
- Wrap the fillings tightly wrapped in lettuce with the spring roll wrapper..
- Like this..
- Add the shrimp and Chinese chives, and roll them up. Place the shrimp with their stripes facing down, so that they'll show when wrapped up..
- Here they are wrapped. Look how appetizing they are, with the slices of shrimp showing under the clear wrapper..
- Repeat Steps 5-11 for the other rolls..
- Combine all of the ◯ ingredients, then dilute to your desired consistency with water (not listed). I use about 3 tablespoons water. I recommend this peanut butter..
- This is the consistency I recommend. If you don't have unsweetened peanut butter, the sweetened kind is fine. If using sweetened peanut butter, reduce the added sugar to about 1 tablespoon..
- You could also use store-bought sweet chili sauce (imported from Thailand), but I strongly recommend the peanut sauce..
- Serve it with Vietnamese Namasu (sweet pickles) with Peanut Saucefor a more authentic meal. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152691-vietnamese-style-namasu.
- This is a photo taken of the fresh spring rolls I had in Vietnam at a food stall They served the peanut sauce with namasu (sweet pickles). It was delightful..
- When I make these fresh spring rolls at home, I make a ton, and eat them up in place of a salad..
This authentic Vietnamese peanut sauce recipe uses only a handful of ingredients that will be delicious paired with fresh spring rolls. Vietnamese spring rolls (sometimes called summer rolls) with peanut sauce is DELICIOUS. I'm going to share with your our family's recipe for a delicious spicy peanut based dipping sauce. For the Peanut Hoisin Sauce Whisk together the hoisin and peanut butter. Add sriracha and sesame oil if using.
If you find this Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.