Indexlicious.com – Cream of Asparagus Soup – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of asparagus soup recipe. To cook cream of asparagus soup you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cream of Asparagus Soup:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of each, olive oil and butter.
- Take 3 cup of chopped asparagus, divided.
- Provide 8 cup of chicken stock.
- Provide 1/2 pints of whipping cream.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Cream of Asparagus Soup:
- In a large Dutch oven sautee opinion and garlic until soft. Remove half opinion mixture..
- Add half the chopped asparagus and the 8 cups of chicken stock to the Dutch oven..
- Bring to a boil and simmer for about 20 minutes, until the asparagus is cooked..
- Let cool before adding to a blender. Puree mixture until smooth. It is very important to let cool before doing this step..
- Return the pureed soup to the Dutch oven. Add the reserved onions uncooked asparagus. Add salt and pepper. Bring back to a simmer and add the whipping cream and heat thoroughly. Serve!.
To prevent splattering, fill blender only halfway, and allow heat to escape: Remove cap from hole in lid, and cover lid with a dish towel. (To freeze, see note.) The BEST Cream of Asparagus Soup Recipe is filled with tender vegetables and it's savory and delicious! Roasting the asparagus adds even more flavor and guilt-free because there's no cream! Yukon gold potatoes are substituted make this soup luscious and creamy. Cream of Asparagus Soup This healthy, creamy soup is made with no cream, it's simply pureed with a little sour cream, which you can totally omit if you want to keep it dairy free. I watered a little sour cream down and drizzled a little more on top.
If you find this Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.