Indexlicious.com – Lobster Bisque – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lobster Bisque recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobster Bisque recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lobster bisque recipe. You can have lobster bisque using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Lobster Bisque:
- Take 8 tablespoons of butter, divided.
- You need 1 cup of diced yellow onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- Provide 1/2 cup of diced carrots.
- Use 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Provide 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of dried savory.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dried tarragon.
- Provide 1 cup of cream sherry.
- Provide 3/4 lb of cooked and peeled lobster tails.
- Provide 2 cups of Heavy whipping cream.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
Instructions to make Lobster Bisque:
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a large pot and saute onion, carrots, and celery for 8-10 minutes or until soft..
- Remove half of the veggies from the pan and set aside. Add tomato paste to the pot and roast for 1 minute, then add stock, garlic, savory, tarragon, and sherry. Bring to a boil, add ¼ pound of Lobster and blend using an immersion blender. Add cream and return to a boil..
- In the meantime, make a roux by melting the remaining butter in a nonstick pan and then adding the flour and stirring until mixed and flour begins to brown, about 3 minutes. Stir the roux into the soup..
- Once the soup has thickened, add back the reserved veggies and remaining Lobster. Let the lobster warm in the soup for a few minutes, then serve with parmesan..
Our version is much more streamlined (see: easier and less expensive) and truly just as rich and delicious. Deglaze the pan with the sherry. Add the paprika, hot water and lobster base and combine well. Stir in tomato paste and add the bay leaves. Key Ingredients for Lobster Bisque Lobster – Lobster is a delicious, decadent shellfish that's full of nutrients and is an excellent source of lean protein.
If you find this Lobster Bisque recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.